Recipe by hotdish
I got this from Taste of Home. This is a must have recipe if your a chocolate lover like me! And its really easy,even for me and i hate hate hate baking!
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 3 ounces softented cream cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter until well combined. Add flour until dough forms.
- In a greased mini muffin tin, place a scant tablespoon of dough into each cup.
- Press into bottom and up the sides of each, forming a cup shape.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes. Let cool into pan for 5 minuted and them remove them onto a cooling rack to cool completly.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips into the cream until smooth and completly melted.
- Pour into a seperate bowl and let cool.
- When mixture cools, beat until soft fluffy peaks form.
- Pipe mixture into tart shells. YUMMMMMMYYYYY!