1/1 Photo of Chocolate Ganache Tarts
Easy to make, delicious in taste and pretty presentation. Recipe is from First magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In bowl of food processor, pulse flour, walnuts and sugar for 1 minute.
- 3Add butter and pulse 10 times, or until mixture resembles wet sand.
- 4Press mixture into six 6-inch tart pans with removable bottoms.
- 5Bake 15 minutes, cool completely.
- 6For filling, place chocolate in bowl.
- 7In saucepot over medium-high heat, bring heavy cream to a boil.
- 8Pour over chopped chocolate.
- 9Let sit for 1 minute.
- 10Stir until completely smooth.
- 11Divide ganache mixture evenly among prepared tart pans.
- 12Garnish with walnut halves, whipped topping and fresh mint, if desired.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Ganache Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.2
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 124.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g