Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
easy tart that looks like you spent all day working on it. Time does not include chilling time.
Make and share this Chocolate Ganache Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Pulse brownies 10 times in food processor until fine crumbs form. Press crumb into bottom and sides of a 9 inch tart pan (with removable bottom better).
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees and cool completely.
- Brush bottom of crust with 2 tablespoons melted strawberry preserves.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring heavy cream to a boil.
- Place chopped chocolate in bowl and pour cream over chocolate;let sit 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth and completely combined. Stir chocolate mixture into cooled crust and chill.
- Arrange strawberries on tart. Brush berries with remaining melted preserves.