Recipe by Brisket in Roses
easy tart that looks like you spent all day working on it. Time does not include chilling time.
- 11 ounces pre-made brownies (like the bite-size ones)
- 1⁄4 cup seedless strawberry jam, melted and divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate (chopped or you can use chips)
- 1 quart strawberry, hulled
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse brownies 10 times in food processor until fine crumbs form. Press crumb into bottom and sides of a 9 inch tart pan (with removable bottom better).
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees and cool completely.
- Brush bottom of crust with 2 tablespoons melted strawberry preserves.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring heavy cream to a boil.
- Place chopped chocolate in bowl and pour cream over chocolate;let sit 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth and completely combined. Stir chocolate mixture into cooled crust and chill.
- Arrange strawberries on tart. Brush berries with remaining melted preserves.