Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolate cookies with ganache filling. They're awesome warm! I'm not sure what they're like cooled, they've never lasted that long. Chocolate Milk Mix - 2/3 Cup Sugar, 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder, Pinch of salt
- 1 cup nesquik powdered chocolate milk mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups cornflour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup ganache, filling (approx amount)
- powdered sugar
- Pre-heat over to 375°F.
- Mix nesquick, sugar, and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add the egg and mix in thoroughly.
- Add in the dry ingredients, one at a time, making sure to work out all lumps.
- You want to form a smooth ball of the dough, not sticky, but not too dry.
- Take the cooled ganache and form 24- 1ts balls.
- With your hands, form a (roughly) palm sized "pancake" of dough, place a ganeche ball in the center, and wrap it in the dough, and roll it into a ball.
- Place the filled dough balls widely apart on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. I fit 12 cookies per sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 10 minutes. The tops should be slightly cracked, the center WILL be gooey if tested, as the ganache filling is melted :).
- Remove from hot cookie sheet by sliding the parchment paper onto a cool, flat surface.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cookies with powdered sugar, and allow to cool. Make sure the filling is cool enough to eat before serving, then ENJOY!