Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 -5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 -5 drops vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (peanuts)
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- in large bowl, cream butter and beat in sugar until light and fluffy.
- add eggs, one at a time, beating continously.
- fold in shifted flour and cocoa powder, then add vanilla and chopped nuts.
- continue to mix until thoroughly blended.
- preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C drop teaspoonfuls of mixture on greased baking sheet.
- dust with icing sugar.
- bake for about 20 minutes.
- cool on wire rack and serve.
- makes about 48 pieces.