Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Extremely quick and easy to make. Will suit any function.
- 400 g chocolate chip fudge cookies, crumbed
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 250 g good quality chocolate, melted (Extra chocolate dark or white for decoration)
- In a bowl, place cookie crumbs, condensed milk, coconut and cocoa.
- Mix until well combined. Place in the refrigerator until it hardens a little or for about 30 minutes.
- Roll into teaspoon sized small balls and put aside.
- Melt milk chocolate in a double saucepan or in the microwave.
- Dip balls into milk chocolate using a fork, let drain a little to remove excess chocolate and place on a sheet of baking paper to set.
- Optional - Melt some extra dark or white chocolate or both and place in a piping implement. Drizzle zig-zag lines over truffles for decoration.
- Place in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before indulging.