Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy slice recipe that my mother gave to me many years ago. I made it without the nuts and it worked out fine. If you want to include the nuts I would suggest that peanuts or walnuts would work really well.
- Preheat oven to 180degrees Celsius.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients, nuts and coconut.
- Stir till combined.
- Press into 20cm x 30cm sponge roll tin.
- Bake 180 degress C for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Cool, then ice with chocolate icing.