Yummy! There are some variations you can do for this: White Chocolate Orange Sauce Coffee Chocolate Fudge
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons brandy
White Chocolate Orange Sauce
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 orange, rind of, finely grated
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
Coffee Chocolate Fudge
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur or 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 tablespoon coffee extract (both variations above still require 2/3 cup heavy cream and 1/4 cup butter)
- Heat the cream with the butter and sugar in the top of a double boiler or in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of hot water. Stir until smooth, then cool.
- Break the chocolate into the cream. Stir until it is melted and thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the brandy a little at a time, then cool to room temperature.
- For White Chocolate Orange sauce:.
- Heat the cream aned butter with the sugar and orange rind in top of a double boiler, until dissolved,.
- Follow the above recipe to the end, but use White chocolate and orange liqeuer.
- For Coffee Chocolate Fudge:.
- Follow above recipe using the light brown sugar and coffee liquer or rum, Stir in coffe extract at the end.
- Serve sauces over cream filled profiteroles, or ice cream, or anything you choose.