Recipe by katew
Sound so delicious - serve with ice cream. Best made just before serving.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this pretty much as given, & although I did leave out the brandy, we had a great tasting fudge sauce! And, we had 8 servings from the almost 1 3/4 cups of sauce that this recipe gave us! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed in Everyday's a Holiday tag]
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 3 teaspoons water
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and honey in saucepan.
- Stir over low heat, without boiling till sugar dissolves.
- Stir in cream.
- Blend cornflour with water, stir into saucepan.
- Stir over heat till sauce boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- Stir till smooth and add brandy.
- Serve hot.