Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sound so delicious - serve with ice cream. Best made just before serving.
Make and share this Chocolate Fudge Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar and honey in saucepan.
- Stir over low heat, without boiling till sugar dissolves.
- Stir in cream.
- Blend cornflour with water, stir into saucepan.
- Stir over heat till sauce boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- Stir till smooth and add brandy.
- Serve hot.
Made this pretty much as given, & although I did leave out the brandy, we had a great tasting fudge sauce! And, we had 8 servings from the almost 1 3/4 cups of sauce that this recipe gave us! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed in Everyday's a Holiday tag]