1/1 Photo of Chocolate Fudge Power Oatmeal
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Easy fudgie oatmeal that's good for you too! I eat this amount for breakfast - if I'm doing it for lunch I'll double it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oats and flax meal. Add water and stir to combine, using less water for thicker oatmeal and more water for thinner oatmeal.
- 2Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Return to microwave and set timer for 2 minutes. Heat on high stirring every 20-30 seconds until desired consistency is reached. Watch carefully or it might bubble over.
- 4Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge Power Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: