Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy pie recipe!
- 9 inches pie shells (unbaked)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2⁄3 cup chopped nuts (pecans are nice) (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt together chocolate with margarine.
- Let cool slightly.
- Seperatly beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Mix well and then add to chocolate mix.
- Add in nuts, blend.
- After combining well, pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until top is crusty and filling is set but soft.
- Let cool well before serving.
This chocolate pie is a great fix for a rich, sweet ooey gooey chocolate crave! Very good! Don't overcook and when you slice your pie, it will drool over the sides. YUM!!!!!!