Recipe by JackieOhNo!
A quick, easy recipe to satisfy your chocolate fix! Prep time does not include chilling time.
Top Review by mailbelle
Very rich and chocolatey! And so easy! I made this for our 4th of July celebration. I think that next time I'll use a graham cracker crust instead of the chocolate crust. Thanks for posting Jackie!
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- In saucepan, melt chocolate and condensed milk over low heat, stirring occasionally. Add the cornstarch mixture, then the eggs, butter, and salt. Stir until well-combined and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and add pecans. Mix well and pour into crust.
- Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes, until a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean. Cool on a rack, then cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.