1/1 Photo of Chocolate Fudge-Nut Cream Cheese Bars
Creamy cream cheese layers with a delicious chocolate center, these bars freeze wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chunks or 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 salt
- 1Set oven to 375°.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- 3In a saucepan, combine chocolate pieces, cream cheese and evaporated milk; stir over low heat until smooth, then set aside.
- 4Stir in chopped nuts In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter or margarine (if using), until light and fluffy, then blend in eggs and vanilla.
- 5Mix together flour baking powder and salt, then add to the creamed mixture; mix well to combine.
- 6Press half of the mixture into the bottom the prepared baking pan, then spread the chocolate mixture over crust.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining crust mixture, then press down gently.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned.
- 9Cool then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge-Nut Cream Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1746 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 84.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: