Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Really rich and delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix and spread the butter and flour together in bottom of 13x9x2 dish. Flatten out. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread over crust.
- Mix chocolate fudge pudding and milk. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Chill. Serve with remaining Cool Whip.
Made for a great dessert. I did sub the chocolate pudding for vanilla pudding, and in step 3 I added 1/8 teaspoon vanilla. All in all this was a great dessert, and I would imagine any flavored pudding mix would work. All enjoyed.
Excellent recipe.It would be great with any kind of pudding.The only thing I would do diffently would be to double up on the bottom layer ingredients.As it is now it barely covers the bottom of the pan.I am also going to add some chopped pistachio nuts to the top of this.Thanks for the great recipe.
This dessert was yummy in my tummy!!!!!!!!!!!