Recipe by looneytunesfan
Really rich and delicious.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Made for a great dessert. I did sub the chocolate pudding for vanilla pudding, and in step 3 I added 1/8 teaspoon vanilla. All in all this was a great dessert, and I would imagine any flavored pudding mix would work. All enjoyed.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and spread the butter and flour together in bottom of 13x9x2 dish. Flatten out. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread over crust.
- Mix chocolate fudge pudding and milk. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Chill. Serve with remaining Cool Whip.