Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
These cookies are fudgy,chewy and chocolaty. Betty Crocker, prize winning 2007 recipe.
Make and share this Chocolate Fudge Kiss Cookies (Cookie Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) sugar cookie mix (1 lb 1.5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 60 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and chocolate untill melted and stir still smooth. (about 1 min, watch like a hawk and stir at intervals).
- Stir condensed milk into chocolate mixture.
- Stir in cookie mix and cinnamon until well blended.
- Using 1 level tablespoonful of dough for each cookie, shape into 60 balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until edges lose their shiny look (do not overbake).
- Immediately press 1 candy into center of each cookie.
- Cool cookies on cookie sheet 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
- To get candy to spread slightly on top of cookie, tap edge of each cookie lightly. Cool completely. Store covered at room temperature.
I found this recipe on a blog yesterday and made them today. I was coming on here to post it but looks like you beat me to it! These are super easy and really yummy. The bottom is like a chewy fudge brownie and then you get the yummy peppermint bark type candy in the center. So great for a cookie tray during the holidays!!