Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This is my Mom BEST chocolate frosting recipe and a favorite in my house and all that try it! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! It will be on the runny side when you first get done with it, but it thickens up as it sets; and it tastes just like fudge....
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml cocoa
- 78.07 ml milk
- 118.29 ml butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- In a sauce pan combine white sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute, stirring continually; remove from heat.
- Let cool for 10 minute
- Stir in vanilla and powder sugar.
- Will be more like a thick glaze but it's VERY DELICIOUS!
- It will also get thicker as it sets.
Wow....this was just exactly what I was looking for. Had lost a recipe that I'd had for years that I wanted to use as a brownie frosting. And this was just perfect.