Recipe by Roadrunner
This is my Mom BEST chocolate frosting recipe and a favorite in my house and all that try it! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! It will be on the runny side when you first get done with it, but it thickens up as it sets; and it tastes just like fudge....
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan combine white sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute, stirring continually; remove from heat.
- Let cool for 10 minute
- Stir in vanilla and powder sugar.
- Will be more like a thick glaze but it's VERY DELICIOUS!
- It will also get thicker as it sets.