Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Chocolate frosting. Makes about enough to frost 12 cupcakes. Would need to double (or more) to frost a cake. I used creme de cacao for the liqueur and milk instead of coffee. It was good with milk, next time I will try coffee.
- 354.88 ml confectioners' sugar
- 177.44 ml unsweetened dutch cocoa, sifted
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, room temperature
- 29.58 ml chocolate cream liqueur
- 14.79 ml strong brewed coffee or 14.79 ml milk
- 0.25 ml salt
- In food processor fitter with metal blade, process all ingredients until smooth, scrape sides as necessary.
- Spread frosting on cooled cupcakes.
I thought this was delicious. I used espresso and some hot water, I had no liqueur, so I made do with that. I loved the fact that it was not too sweet. Thanks for sharing, made for Spring PAC 2013