Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 125 Best Cupcakes Recipes. Didn't have any chocolate cream liqueur - used Peach Snaps!! :) Made half the recipe to frost my Very Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.
- 354.88 ml icing sugar
- 177.44 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 29.58 ml chocolate cream liqueur
- 14.79 ml strong brewed coffee or 14.79 ml milk
- 0.25 ml salt
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process confectioner's sugar, cocoa powder, butter, chocolate liqueur, coffee and salt until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Spread frosting on cooled cupcakes.
This is such a delicious frosting that I used for a 9x13-inch vanilla cake! I loved the flavor of the chocolate cream liqueur! I used 1 T of strong brewed coffee. It was easy to spread and tasted great!
A yummy frosting. Love the chocolate cream liqueur flavor in these! A definite keeper.