Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Everyone loves chocolate fudge, and my fondest memories of fudge are of those from Lonavala, a tiny hill station in west India. No one visiting this place can leave without buying a generous amount of Lonavala's famous chocolate fudge!
- Grease a shallow dish with butter.
- Pour condensed milk into a thick-bottomed pan.
- Add butter, sugar, cocoa powder and the chopped nuts into the pan.
- Stir continuously on a low flame till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from flame and pour evenly into the prepared greased dish.
- Allow to cool and set, and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Store in an airtight tin in the refrigerator.