Everyone loves chocolate fudge, and my fondest memories of fudge are of those from Lonavala, a tiny hill station in west India. No one visiting this place can leave without buying a generous amount of Lonavala's famous chocolate fudge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a shallow dish with butter.
- 2Pour condensed milk into a thick-bottomed pan.
- 3Add butter, sugar, cocoa powder and the chopped nuts into the pan.
- 4Stir continuously on a low flame till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan (about 15 minutes).
- 5Remove from flame and pour evenly into the prepared greased dish.
- 6Allow to cool and set, and cut into 1 inch squares.
- 7Store in an airtight tin in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge from Lonavala
Serving Size: 1 (757 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g