Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- Add melted chocolate and beat thoroughly. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack; remove and cool completely before decorating.
These were huge hit at my son's birthday party! They were gobbled up in seconds, and I enjoyed them too!