Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Super creamy shake with a slight twist!
- Melt butter in a small pot.
- Pour in milk little by little, whisking thoroughly.
- Whisk in cocoa powder and sugar.Whisk until a bit thick.
- Pour mixture into a cup and let it cool before freezing it.
- This should result in a not-so-hard fudge that will melt if you take it out of the freezer, but still thick and runny.
- The fudge can be cut into squares and eaten just like that or in this case, you let it melt first and then blend it with the vanilla ice cream until smooth and creamy.
- If it is too creamy or thick, add in a lil' water or blend it with some ice cubes.
- Great for summer.