Recipe by CrewCrews
Delicious Chocolate Bundt cake! Any chocolate Lover's delight!
Top Review by Kizzikate
I found this cake to be easy to make, with a huge WOW factor! So pretty- I dusted confectioners' sugar over the top after glazing, like the picture. It's very rich, so heavenly with a glass of cold milk! Thanks, Flybaby! Made for My 3 Chefs, 2007.
- 18 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Diamond walnuts
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place the cake mix, eggs, yogurt, water, oil and dry.
- pudding mix in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on high (start on low.
- and move up unless you enjoy a lovely spray of cake batter all over your walls.
- and floor) for about 5 minutes. Batter will be very thick. Stir in the chips.
- and nuts.
- Pour batter into a generously greased Bundt or angel-food pan. Bake for 1.
- hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Take from oven and cool for.
- about 10 minutes before turning onto plate.
- For glaze: Heat cocoa, water, oil and syrup over low flame until mixed. Add.
- sugar and drizzle over warm cake, allowing the glaze to dribble down the.
- sides. Top with nuts, if desired.