1/1 Photo of Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake
1 hr 10 mins
Delicious Chocolate Bundt cake! Any chocolate Lover's delight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Diamond walnuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Place the cake mix, eggs, yogurt, water, oil and dry.
- 2pudding mix in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on high (start on low.
- 3and move up unless you enjoy a lovely spray of cake batter all over your walls.
- 4and floor) for about 5 minutes. Batter will be very thick. Stir in the chips.
- 5and nuts.
- 6Pour batter into a generously greased Bundt or angel-food pan. Bake for 1.
- 7hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Take from oven and cool for.
- 8about 10 minutes before turning onto plate.
- 9For glaze: Heat cocoa, water, oil and syrup over low flame until mixed. Add.
- 10sugar and drizzle over warm cake, allowing the glaze to dribble down the.
- 11sides. Top with nuts, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.0
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 507.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 43.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g