1/3 Photos of Chocolate-Fudge Brownies
Can one ever have too many brownies? If using semisweet chocolate instead of bittersweet, do cut back on the amount of sugar called for by 2 tblsps. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and place rack in middle of oven.
- 2Butter and flour a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 3Melt chocolate with butter, stirring, until mixture is smooth.
- 4Let cool until lukewarm.
- 5Stir in sugar, vanilla and eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- 6Stir in salt and flour, stirring just until combined.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 8Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a tester comes out with a few crumbs attached.
- 9Let cool completely and cut into 24 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 163.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g