Caryn Gale's Note:
These brownies are really fudgy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On stovetop, melt chocolate, margarine, water, sugar, and vanila in a pot on a very low flame.
- 2When melted and smooth, remove from fire.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Gradually blend into chocolate mixture.
- 6At this point you can add chips or nuts if you like them.
- 7Spread into a greased pan.
- 8Bake at 325 for 30-35 minutes.
- 9Don't overbake!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1312.4
- Calories from Fat 795
- Total Fat 88.4 g
- Saturated Fat 53.3 g
- Cholesterol 292.7 mg
- Sodium 761.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 141.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 76.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g