Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummo!! Times are approximate--so is yield depending on how big you want the pieces! I got this recipe from a cookbook my sister-in-law has. Update-Do be careful when baking as these need a bit of TLC or they will turn out a bit hard.The brownies should be soft when done as they will harden a bit when cool.I should have mentioned it before,sorry :0
- Preheat oven 180°C; grease and line a cake tin (mine was 7 inches by 11 inches).
- In a small pan melt butter then add cocoa and mix well; take off heat. Let cool.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl and then stir in cooled butter mix.
- Mix in choc chips.
- Sift in flour and fold into the mix.
- Pour into tin and put in oven for approximately 30 to 35 minutes. It will be soft when you take it from the oven, but it cooks while cooling.
- Allow it to cool completely before cutting.
turned out hard as a rock...not sure what i did :(