Yummo!! Times are approximate--so is yield depending on how big you want the pieces! I got this recipe from a cookbook my sister-in-law has. Update-Do be careful when baking as these need a bit of TLC or they will turn out a bit hard.The brownies should be soft when done as they will harden a bit when cool.I should have mentioned it before,sorry :0
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 180°C; grease and line a cake tin (mine was 7 inches by 11 inches).
- 2In a small pan melt butter then add cocoa and mix well; take off heat. Let cool.
- 3Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl and then stir in cooled butter mix.
- 4Mix in choc chips.
- 5Sift in flour and fold into the mix.
- 6Pour into tin and put in oven for approximately 30 to 35 minutes. It will be soft when you take it from the oven, but it cooks while cooling.
- 7Allow it to cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (713 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g