Chef #174921's Note:
I took an old family recipe and made modifications to make brownies that are neither too sweet or too bitter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2stir eggs with sugar and vanilla.
- 3melt chocolate and butter together in a double boiler.
- 4sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 5stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- 6spread into a greased 13x18 pan.
- 7bake 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.6
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 212.1 mg
- Sodium 369.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 71.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g