Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is super moist and very easy to make.
Make and share this Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) boxstandard chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 pint ben and jerry chocolate fudge brownie ice cream, melted
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (18 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of 13x9, glass baking dish.
- In a bowl using an electric mixer, blend the cake mix, eggs and melted ice cream low speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides of bowl.
- Then mix on medium speed for 2 minutes more.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pre-greased dish.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Check with toothpick after 35 minutes.
- Cake is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Flip on to wire rack and cool completely before frosting.