Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is super moist and very easy to make.
Make and share this Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of 13x9, glass baking dish.
- In a bowl using an electric mixer, blend the cake mix, eggs and melted ice cream low speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides of bowl.
- Then mix on medium speed for 2 minutes more.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pre-greased dish.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Check with toothpick after 35 minutes.
- Cake is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Flip on to wire rack and cool completely before frosting.