Jessy adams's Note:
This cake is super moist and very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease bottom of 13x9, glass baking dish.
- 3In a bowl using an electric mixer, blend the cake mix, eggs and melted ice cream low speed for 30 seconds.
- 4Scrape sides of bowl.
- 5Then mix on medium speed for 2 minutes more.
- 6Fold in chocolate chips.
- 7Pour into pre-greased dish.
- 8Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- 9Check with toothpick after 35 minutes.
- 10Cake is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 12Flip on to wire rack and cool completely before frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 299.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate fudge brownie ice cream