Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This is so good!
- 2 cups strawberries, green tops removed (any fruit)
- 1 (385 ml) skim evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 7 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 caramel-flavored rice cakes
- In a large pot, mix the evaporated milk, sugar and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly.
- Cook uncovered, stirring constantly, until the mixture is slightly thickened.
- Simmer on low heat for about 8 minutes.
- Add bittersweet and unsweetened chocolate and mix until melted and the mixture is smooth.
- In a bowl, mix boiling water and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Add to the mixture in the pot and mix.
- Add the vanilla and mix.
- Let cool completely.
- Divide fruit equally and place Rice Cakes. Cover with chocolate sauce.