This is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups strawberries, green tops removed (any fruit)
- 1 (385 ml) skim evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 cups Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 7 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 caramel-flavored rice cakes
- 1In a large pot, mix the evaporated milk, sugar and corn syrup.
- 2Bring to a boil and stir constantly.
- 3Cook uncovered, stirring constantly, until the mixture is slightly thickened.
- 4Simmer on low heat for about 8 minutes.
- 5Add bittersweet and unsweetened chocolate and mix until melted and the mixture is smooth.
- 6In a bowl, mix boiling water and cocoa powder until smooth.
- 7Add to the mixture in the pot and mix.
- 8Add the vanilla and mix.
- 9Let cool completely.
- 10Divide fruit equally and place Rice Cakes. Cover with chocolate sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge and Fruit Rice Cake
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 119.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel-flavored rice cakes