- 1 2⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium sauce pan combine sugar, salt, butter and evaporated milk.
- Stir over medium heat till mixture comes to a full boil and boil 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, choc.
- chips, nuts and vanilla vigorously until melted and blended.
- Pour into greased 8 inch square pan.
- Chill, then slice into small squares.
- Store in fridge in sealed container.