Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a nice creamy fudge. It is my mother in law's recipe and has always been my favorite fudge recipe.
- 1 2⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In medium sauce pan combine sugar, salt, butter and evaporated milk.
- Stir over medium heat till mixture comes to a full boil and boil 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, choc.
- chips, nuts and vanilla vigorously until melted and blended.
- Pour into greased 8 inch square pan.
- Chill, then slice into small squares.
- Store in fridge in sealed container.
I made this fudge recently having never made fudge before. Fabulous fudge and easy to make!
My son does not like chocolate desserts, but he can't get enough of this! He stole the bowl from me so he could lick it! I added a little more butter in the beginning. It all turned out SMOOTH and creamy! Great recipe!
i reduced the amount of marshmallow and didn't use the nuts because i don't care for them. i didn't get to try any before it was one, but everyone else thought it was good.