Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from today's Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Shashi Rajendran and is the winning recipe for this week.
- Add cocoa powder to milk in a bowl.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Now take a broad heavy based pan.
- Pour the condensed milk alongwith the rest of the ingredients into the pan.
- On low flame, stir the contents of the pan"constantly" till the mixture becomes homogenous.
- After 20 minutes, you will notice that the mixture has thickened and started leaving the sides of the pan.
- Now, cook it till it becomes thick enough to set.
- Pour it into a greased (with butter) plate.
- Smoothen the top with a flat ladle.
- It should be about 1/2 inch thick.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into pieces.
- Store this in your freezer if it remains (though it is so yummy that it is not quite likely that it'll remain!) and allow to thaw a bit before serving.
I would like to try this fudge recipe because I am very good at making fudge. However, I need to know the American measurements in Tablespoons for butter. Also, sugar is listed but it doesn't say how much. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Samantha
This is fudge like you buy in jars, so its VERY hard to cut and serve them.. Very gewy.