This is from today's Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Shashi Rajendran and is the winning recipe for this week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add cocoa powder to milk in a bowl.
- 2Stir to dissolve.
- 3Now take a broad heavy based pan.
- 4Pour the condensed milk alongwith the rest of the ingredients into the pan.
- 5On low flame, stir the contents of the pan"constantly" till the mixture becomes homogenous.
- 6After 20 minutes, you will notice that the mixture has thickened and started leaving the sides of the pan.
- 7Now, cook it till it becomes thick enough to set.
- 8Pour it into a greased (with butter) plate.
- 9Smoothen the top with a flat ladle.
- 10It should be about 1/2 inch thick.
- 11Allow to cool.
- 12Cut into pieces.
- 14Store this in your freezer if it remains (though it is so yummy that it is not quite likely that it'll remain!) and allow to thaw a bit before serving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.9
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 376.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 74.1 g
- Protein 17.1 g