Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from today's Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Shashi Rajendran and is the winning recipe for this week.
- Add cocoa powder to milk in a bowl.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Now take a broad heavy based pan.
- Pour the condensed milk alongwith the rest of the ingredients into the pan.
- On low flame, stir the contents of the pan"constantly" till the mixture becomes homogenous.
- After 20 minutes, you will notice that the mixture has thickened and started leaving the sides of the pan.
- Now, cook it till it becomes thick enough to set.
- Pour it into a greased (with butter) plate.
- Smoothen the top with a flat ladle.
- It should be about 1/2 inch thick.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into pieces.
- Store this in your freezer if it remains (though it is so yummy that it is not quite likely that it'll remain!) and allow to thaw a bit before serving.