Recipe by Wendy13
This is the best fudge that I have ever had. It is very rich so I usually cut it into small pieces. This makes a great addition to your holiday cookie trays.
- 1 package semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chocolate, marshmallow, vanilla and margarine in a bowl.
- Combine sugar and milk in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat to a full rolling boil.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over chocolate mixture.
- Stir until melted.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 8" square pan.
- Allow to set.