Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy chocolate fudge, with no added sugar.
Make and share this Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 740 ml condensed milk
- 800 g dark chocolate
- 110 g butter (unsalted if possible)
- 200 g white chocolate (confectioners) (optional)
- 2 -3 drops vanilla extract (optional)
- Put condensed milk, dark chocolate and butter into a double boiler and stir until melted (do not allow mixture to boil). When melted (if using add vanilla) stir briskly; it will look silky.
- Pour quickly into a parchment lined tin or a silicon mould (it starts to set as soon as it is off the heat).
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over the fudge; put in the fridge to set the white chocolate.
- Will keep for a month in a fridge.
- You could add raisins or white chocolate chips at the last moment (do not let it melt) and not drizzle white chocolate on the top.
- This recipe can be played around with, e.g. 800ml Condensed milk, 900g - 1000g Dark chocolate, 112g - 115g Butter works well. Enjoy!