Recipe by katii
This is guaranteed to be THE richest, creamiest, fudgiest fudge you have ever tried! The addition of marshmallows makes it so much smoother (use homemade marshmallows for best results).
Top Review by jstravers78
I tried this recipe and it was awesome ! I did change the cooking time of the sugar, evaporated milk, salt, and butter.. I cooked it on a lower temp still allowing it to boil but increased the time to 10 minutes instead of 5 which allowed the temp to get slightly higher which made it easier for the marshmallows, and chocolate chips to melt with ease. Since it is just myself in my house that eats sweets I gave some to my neighbors kids and they LOVE it ! I usually get a knock on my door each afternoon asking for more !!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups marshmallows (preferably homemade)
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Put butter, milk, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring continually; remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
- Beat with a spoon for one minute or until marshmallows and chocolate are melted.
- Pour into a WELL greased 8"x8" pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.