Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
My hubby & I are both fudgeaholics, and this is one off my favourite recipes for it!
- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 (440 g) can condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 100 g chocolate, buttons
- Grease a shallow tray and line it with baking paper.
- Melt butter; add golden syrup, condensed milk, and brown sugar. Stir over low heat heat until boiling. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat, stand for 2 minutes. Add chocolate, beat until smooth. Pour into tray, refridgeraate until set.
- Cut into sqares to serve.
Followed the recipe to the letter, and produced my first successful batch of fudge!
Great fudge Sara :D Followed the recipe exactly and we used dark chocolate buttons. Photo also being posted
This fudge is SOOOO Good!! My normal fudge recipe is one of those microwave throw together kinds of things (which is really good), but if one has the time, this is definately worth it.