Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate graham cracker, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup Equal sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup cream, chilled overnight
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar or 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- For piecrust mixture:.
- DO CRUST. Combine crushed Grahams and melted butter in a mixing bowl.
- PRESS the crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of the pan.
- CHILL for 10 minutes.
- For chocolate filling:.
- DO FILLING. Combine cocoa powder, condensed milk, butter, sugar and salt in a saucepan. Heat until smooth and chocolate has melted. Remove from fire.
- POUR hot mixture over beaten eggs. Return all of the mixture back into the saucepan.
- HEAT gently over low fire until slightly thickened.
- STIR in crushed grahams and vanilla. Pour mixture into piecrust.
- For whipped topping:
- DO TOPPING. Whip all-purpose cream in a bowl until stiff. Whip in powdered sugar. Spread mixture over chilled pie.
- CHILL and serve.