- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup real butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chocolate bits and butter, vanilla and salt in large bowl.
- Put sugar and milk into 2 quart saucepan.
- Cook over Med.heat stirring constantly, boil for exactly 7 minutes, pour over ingredients in bowl, stir until butter is melted, add nuts.
- Pour into 10"x13"x2" pan.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, cut.