Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easiest dessert you can make and really good. My son dislikes chocolate and it is just as good without it. A friend of mine says she made this up when caught short for a company dessert.
- 1 precooked pie shell, cooled
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Spread over bottom and side of pie shell.
- Mix together pudding, milk and cream cheese until smooth.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Top with strawberries (or any other fresh fruit).
- Chill one hour.