Recipe by Geema
This candy is so easy to make and makes a beautiful dessert presentation or a wonderful gift to give at any season.
Top Review by Mirj
Our family loves cashews. They don't hang around long enough in our house to become part of any recipe, so I actually had to hide some to make these. Good move! I used half white chocolate and half milk chocolate chips, so we had two-tone clusters. The dried fruit was mostly craisins and apricots, with a raisin thrown in for good measure. I also didn't use salted cashews, we're not crazy on salty chocolate, so I just used plain roasted cashews. My BH, who is a real cashew candy maven, was almost brought to tears when he tasted this. I guess I'm going to have to turn into a cluster factory to keep everyone happy!
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1 cup chopped salted cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate chips in either a double boiler or microwave.
- Add the fruit and nuts to the chocolate, stirring until the mixture is combined well.
- Drop this mixture by rounded teaspoons into 36 paper or foil candy cups.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- The clusters keep, covered and chilled for 1 week.