Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a healthy treat for when you are craving chocolate, it also encourages kids to eat some fruit
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate melts
- 2 medium bananas, sliced thickly
- 250 g strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup dried apricot
- Grease an oven tray and line with baking paper.
- Place melts in microwave safe bowl cook on medium-low for 1 minute in microwave.
- Remove bowl and stir chocolate, return to microwave.
- Repeat cooking and stirring for 1 minute until chocolate melts have melted.
- Dip fruit into chocolate to coat about three-quarters of each piece of fruit.
- Place fruit on the tray.
- Refrigerate till set.