1/2 Photos of Chocolate Frozen Fudge Pops
3 hrs 15 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
I just got my first set of popcicle molds and was thrilled to find this recipe to try it them out on! Most people have all of these ingredients on hand! This is a great summer treat that my kids love! Cook time = chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I couldn't get this put in the ingredients because it didn't recognize it, but you'll need 10 popcicle molds or plastic cups and 10 popcicle sticks.
- 2In a saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and cocoa.
- 3Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
- 4Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickend.
- 5Cool slightly.
- 6Pour 1/4 cup into each mold or plastic cup; top with holders and insert popsicle sticks.
- 7Freeze until set.
- 8May be frozen for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Frozen Fudge Pops
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 48.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g