1/1 Photo of Chocolate Frosting (No Eggs or Milk Needed)
No eggs or Milk needed!! Easy and yummy I found this on vegweb posted by Sarah , EVERYONE LOVES this recipe.
My Private Note
cakes w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugars, cornstarch, salt, and cocoa in a medium sauce pan.
- 2Whisk in the water.
- 3Heat over medium until it gets thick and starts to boil. Boil for 1-2 minutes.
- 4(Make sure you don't boil too long, or it will set like taffy.)
- 5Remove from heat and stir in oil and vanilla. Cool and spread on cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Frosting (No Eggs or Milk Needed)
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g