Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this frosting spread over cooled Zucchini Brownies http://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-brownies-461603
- 88.74 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 59.14 ml butter
- 473.18 ml confectioners' sugar
- 59.14 ml milk
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- Melt together the 6 tablespoons of cocoa and the butter; set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the confectioner's sugar, milk, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Stir in the cocoa mixture.
- Spread over cooled brownies, then cut into squares.
Wonderful, Yummy, Perfect. Followed it exactly so happy with the results!
Since I made half the recipe for your brownies, I made half the recipe for the frosting. And I added more vanilla. This is a great frosting. It went perfectly with the brownies. Thanks herbiechic :) Made for PAC Fall 2011