Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Nan's yummy Chocolate Brownie Frosting
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- MICROWAVE chocolate in a small bowl on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Cool for about 5 minutes.
- ADD sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Slowly beat in milk.
- If you want thinner frosting add milk a tsp at a time.
This was so so good. I tried a bit when we made it and it was good but later in the day and the next day it was fabulous. It didn't have that kinda raw taste after it sat for a couple hours. I will make this again, in fact I am making it today and giving the recipe to a friend who had it on the cupcakes I made for my daughters' birthday party.