Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
A variation on Cherry-topped Icebox Cake for the chocolate lovers out there! Prep-time includes chill time!
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with some of the graham crackers, breaking crackers if necessary.
- Pour cold milk into bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- With electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended (1-2 minutes).
- Let stand 5 minutes; then blend in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over crackers.
- Add another layer of crakers.
- Spread chocolate frostin carefully over crakers.
- Chill for 3 hours.