Recipe by Kimke
Fun treats for the kids (or adults)based on the Harry Potter book series! Candy molds in the shape of frogs (Can be purchased at a cake decorating store)
- 2 bags semi-sweet chocolate chips (4-6 cups)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Slowly melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Lightly spray the molds with non-stick spray.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into the molds and refrigerate until hard.
- Remove the frogs and wrap them in cellophane.
- Repeat until the chocolate is all used.