Recipe by kacc
Excellent, chocolaty cookie that is great on a summer's day.
Top Review by Kim~In~Canada
YUM!!! I am the only one in my house that eats coconut, so these are my guilty pleasure.It reminds me of when I was a teenager and was babysitting for a woman who used to make these.LOVE THEM. Thanks.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, Melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Butter in deep sauce pan.
- Combine both sugars, milk and cocoa into melted butter.
- Boil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in Rolled oates, coconut and vanilla.
- Drop by spoonfulls to wax paper. Let set about 20 minutes.
- Cookies turn out best when made on a dry day.